My sister, Rachel, has just started blogging. You can find her at Have No Fier. Go check her out! Comment! She is trying to get on the "Today" Show (kind of kidding, kind of not), so she needs readers. Plus, you all know that I'm kind of guarded here -- well, Pandora's Box has been opened -- you'll find out all sorts of things about our childhood on her blog. Go read!
So, it's Winter and it's on my nerves. I'm ready for it to end. In that spirit of crankiness and annoyance, I thought I'd share a couple of things are are really bugging me lately.
- People who use public bathrooms as their private sanctuaries. Hello oral-hygiene-obsessed girl on my floor. If you feel that you must do your after-lunch routine, perhaps a little space in the corner of the counter and not sprawled out in the center of the sink would work.
- Ditto electronics in public bathrooms. Do what you want at home. (Still gross). But in public, really?
- Combining weather events with disaster. Snowmageddon. Snowquester. Stop, stop, stop.
- Broadway soundtracks ringing in my ear. Make the "Master of the House" stop.
- People who leave the last of anything. One paper towel on an empty roll. One sheet of toilet paper. One swallow of milk in a carton. Throw out and replace, people.
- Not throwing away. Does the empty Keurig pod magically jump from the machine to the trash can? No it does not. And while we are on that topic, if the water light is blinking, add water!
Clearly, I need a vacation!