I love today's topic. I'm all about making goals -- I don't always meet them, but I like having something for which to strive. And I'm not going to overthink this -- it's really going to be the first ten things that pop to mind with the theory that those are most important.
1. Run 10 races.
2. Run another 1/2 marathon with a time better than my first 1/2 marathon.
3. Get to goal weight by June 8th. We're having a contest at work and I'm determined to be on the winning side.
4. Read a classic. Yeah, this is a recurring goal. Any classic counts, hell, even Charlotte's Web will be a win.
5. Hang pictures in my bedroom.
6. Start Project Life.
7. Take a picture every day. The iPhone has made this goal SO much easier and much more fun.
8. Do Gratitude Journal through the end of March. Evaluate and make a decision whether to keep going or not.
9. Spend time with husband and kids as a family and with each person individually.
10. Encourage more, criticize less (maybe my gratitude journal will help with this goal).
And post more!! Happy New Year!