A super busy couple of days have gotten in the way of daily posting, but I'm not giving up! I love this week's Ten on Tuesday topic -- Ten Mittens/Mitts that I Want to Knit. Mittens and mitts are in great need around here, so this topic is timely!
- Wood Hollow Mittens. I don't just want to knit them, I am knitting them!
- Mitered Mittens. Elizabeth Zimmermann -- still cool all these years later.
- Fiddlehead Mittens. Love, love, love.
- Kanagwa Mittens. Another great Throught the Loops pattern and I have a bunch of Cascade sport in my stash.
- Fletcher Mittens. Kind of like Mitered Mittens, but with a different look.
- Onto mitts. First, Ragtop. Susan's my pal and is the best! And her designs rock.
- Leafy Mitts. Margene and Manise have knit these and they are really nice.
- Toasty. So simple. So pretty. So useful. So, why haven't I knit them yet?
- Muckle Mitts. I took a class with Mary Jane -- she's so fun and I love her designs.
- Jo March Mitts. Preppy and simple. Maybe I should read "Little Women" and knit them in December.
Great topic! Thanks, Carole!