Great weekend! Lots of fun! And very exhausting!
- Saw my son perform in "Shrek." I went to all three performances and enjoyed every one! It was awesome -- the kids were SO good! The only downside is the Broadway ear worm. You know what I mean!
- Worked out with Kendra.
- Went to my daughter's hockey game. It was between the two Shrek performances on Saturday. I managed to get in two periods, which was great. What wasn't great is that when I left, we were winning 4-1 and the final was a 4-4 tie.
- Took my son and his friends out after the show on Saturday night. Yeah, I wanted to go to sleep after the show, but he wanted to celebrate with his pals. He's not old and tired. Yet.
- Ran a road race on Sunday. I think I was probably overly optimistic with how tired I would be. Let's just say that I dragged ass.
- Went from the road race to my daughter's indoor lacrosse game. The good news is that while I was at the road race, Lino went grocery shopping. Win!
- Finally, went, on Sunday night, to a charity event.
I am definitely looking forward to some down time in the upcoming weeks!